The Telekom Speedport LTE II is ideally suited for fast Internet access in residential areas without DSL and offers fast Internet access via the mobile network. The 4G Router “Speedport LTE 2 ” is also ideally suited for wireless surfing with multiple devices like PC, Tablet PC and smartphones in the home network. Compared to its predecessor Speedport LTE, Speedport LTE II now supports all German LTE LTE 800, LTE 1800, LTE 2600.
The Speedport router supports 4G networks with LTE 800, LTE 1800, LTE 2600 and for 3G networks with UMTS, HSDPA, HSPA, HSPA+. The Speedport LTE II supports a maximum download data rate of up to 100 Mbit/s and a maximum upload data rate of up to 50 Mbit/s With LTE 800. The Speedport LTE II is the the same as the factory model Huawei B593u-12.
Telekom Speedport LTE II Wireless Router Technical Specifications:
* LTE Category 3 (3GPP Release 8) router
* Manufacturer: Huawei
* Color: white
* The Speedport LTE II is identical with the Huawei B593u-12
* Supported frequency bands 4G: LTE 800, LTE 1800, LTE 2600
* Backwards compatible to 3G: HSPA, HSPA+, UMTS (900, 2100 MHz), no GSM (2G) Support
* Download speed: up to 100 Mbit/s with LTE 1800 and LTE 2600
* Upload: up to 50 Mbit/s with LTE 1800 and LTE 2600
* Download: up to 50 Mbit/s with LTE 800
* HSPA mode: Download up to 42 Mbit/s and upload up to 5.76 Mbit/s
* Actual usable LTE speed is always depending on your LTE tariff.
LTE antenna connector: On the Speedport LTE II, you can connect two external LTE antenna or an LTE dual antenna (MIMO) with two SMA antenna connections. The Speedport LTE II has two SMA antenna jacks. The LTE antenna jacks can be found on the back of the router under a plastic flap. You can make the antenna switching from internal to external LTE antennas in the configuration menu of the router.
Interfaces and features:
* Network: 4 x 10/100 LAN ports and RJ-45
* Home networking up to 300 Mbit/s
* Shared use of external storage and an external printer
* Support wireless local area network: WLAN 802.11b/g/n
* Support up to 32 network devices using the 5 GHz WLAN and 13 channels
* 802.11 b = velocity in the WLAN up to 16 Mbit/s
* 802.11 g = velocity in the WLAN up to 54 Mbit/s
* 802.11 n = speed in the WLAN up to 300 Mbit/s
* WPS button to quickly connect to the WLAN (WPS = Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
* Maximum wireless range: about 30m indoors, 300m outdoors on sight
* Security: Encryption WPA/WPA2, WEP 64bit/128 bit, MAC address filtering, NAT, firewall protection against hackers, protect against router access attempts (Real-time logging), port status.
* DDNS service provider support with DynDns
* Volume control of the consumed data volume
* Interface: 2x USB 2.0 for printer usage or for the connection of external USB storage media or USB hard drives
* The device configuration is done via browser
* Dimensions: 177mm x 193mm x 34mm
* Supply voltage: 90-264 Hz V/50-60; Output: 12 V, 2 A